The Tundra Olive Rhythm Leather Bag from British designer Kate Sheridan is minimal, yet complete with plenty of internal sections to keep your essentials organised. Made using tumbled vegetable tanned leather, a magnet fastening and subtle rivet detailing. This bag is practical and cool yet playful. With soft grainy black leather internal and lined with a stripy drill fabric. There is a black buckle adjustable strap, if you would like to make the bag a clutch the lobster clips can be removed. Hand-finished at the Clapton Studio & Store by the Kate Sheridan team.
Care: Made from vegetable tanned leather, a natural material that ages with time and wear to create a beautiful patina. This is due to the natural process of dying using plant based tannins, rather than the use of harmful chemicals. Light and bright colours will darken slightly as a part of this process. Please also note that darker colours may transfer onto light colours.
- Size: Height 17cm x Width 22.5cm x Depth 5cm
- Black Buckle adjustable Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Strap (115-131cm)
- Tundra olive Italian tumbled vegetable tanned leather outer
- Three black leather internal sections lined with drill
- Magnetic front closure
- Brass Colour Italian Brass Fittings
- Hand finished inhouse in Clapton, East London.
if you would like this gift wrapped please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org